Intel 875 Chipset Pentium 4 Mainboard
Dual SATA RAID, DUAL DDR 400, AGP 8X, USB 2.0
|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2004/12/28
- Enhanced stability between SATA hard disks and 1394 devices.
- BIOS compile date: 12/28/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/11/01
- Added adjustable MAX & MIN multiplier item for certain retail INTEL CPUs.
- Update CPU micro code.
- Supported certain SATA CDROM when "OnChip Serial ATA" in "Enhanced Mode".
- Revised wording in PC health item.
- BIOS compile date: 11/01/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/08/30
- Enhanced CPU compatibility.
- Enhanced certain ECC memory module performance on boot.
- BIOS compile date: 08/30/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/06/25
- Changed ”IDE Bus Master” default to “Enabled”.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- BIOS compile date: 06/25/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/04/27
- Fix an issue where the "OnChip SATA Raid Rom" item could
not be disabled.
- Added AWDFLASH v8.32 support for "ALT+F2" hot key function.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain power supplies.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- BIOS compile date: 04/27/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/03/30
- Revised the wording of MAC Address status to "None" in system
configuration table if Onboard Network Controller is disabled.
- Updated CPU micro code (0F25h/1Bh, 0F32h/08h, 0F34h/0Ch)
- BIOS compile date: 03/30/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/02/24
- Updated Prescott CPU micro code.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain non-RAID Cards.
- Enhanced compatibility with WD1200JB-SATA hard disk.
- Updated SiliconImage 3112 controller ROM to version 4.2.47.
- Updated INTEL RAID BIOS to version 18.104.22.16803.
- BIOS compile date: 02/24/2004.
Bios Issue Date:2004/01/28
- Updated CPU micro code for Prescott.
- Changed default RTC year to 2004.
- Updated Intel OSB logo.
- Fixed an issue where a system with BIOS 20 will hang at post code "AF" with
certain memory modules is installed.
- BIOS compile date: 01/28/2004
Bios Issue Date:2003/12/31
- Updated Intel On Screen Branding (OSB) logo.
- Updated BBS code. This will fix some boot sequence issues with various
- Fixed a problem where the system cannot boot into Windows if
1) The OS is installed on the SATA hard disk when both SATA and PATA hard
disks are present.
2) The PATA hard disk is removed after the OS installation.
- Updated CPU Micro Code.
- BIOS compile date: 12/31/2003
Bios Issue Date:2003/11/18
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Added notification when 80-wire cable is not installed.
- Fixed a problem where the system hangs if
- DRAM ratio is set to 5:4 or 3:2
- DRAM timing by SPD
- N/B strap CPU as FSB800
- BIOS compile date: 11/18/2003
Bios Issue Date:2003/10/30
- Fixed the problem that the hard disk on IDE-1 may not be detected by when
"OnChip SATA" is set to RAID.
- Fixed the problem that CAS latency can not be set manually when the CPU:
DRAM is set to PSB800/5:4 or PSB800/3:2.
- Remove some string in "PnP/PCI Configuration".
- Fixed the problem that system will reboot instead of shutdown when the "Wake
Up by Alarm" is enabled.
- Fixed the problem that there will be some wording error when set "Time
- Fixed the problem that the system will shutdown if the fan speed is too
low and the "Shutdown When CPU FAN Fail" is enabled.
- Enhance USB card reader compatibility.
- Add Pentium 4 Extreme Edition support.
- Fixed HDD size detected as 136GB when 200/250/300 GB SATA drives are connected
to SATA1 or SATA2 (ICH5 SATA channels)
- Show the correct subsystem device ID of the USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 controller.
- Fixed the problem that certain CD/DVD-ROM could not be correctly detected
when there is a HDD drive attached on the same IDE cable.
- BIOS compile date: 10/30/2003
Bios Issue Date:2003/08/21
- Added hot key wording to enter BIOS setup when full screen logo enabled.
- Changed the option wording from "OnChip SATA" to "OnChip
SATA RAID" for "Bootable Add-in Device".
- Changed the default setting of "OnBoard IR Port" to "Disabled".
- Fixed the booting failure problem of Maxtor SATA HDD (Model name: 6Y120M0)
in ICH5R RAID 0 status.
- Changed the option wordings of "Boot Device" from "ZIP100"
to "ZIP100/250" and from "USB-ZIP" to "USB-ZIP/LS120".
- Enhanced the system stability when over clocks the CPU FSB over 255 MHz
with CPU:DRAM = 1:1 setting.
- Revised the wording of memory status from "DDR at Bank" to "DDR
at DIMM" in system configuration table.
- Included new Intel CSA LAN boot agent v1.21.07 for 82547EI chip (for IC7-G
- Displayed correct specification of DDR200 memory module during POST.
- Fixed the problem that specific CD-ROM device could not be correctly detected
when there is specific HDD connected onto the same IDE cable.
- Updated CPU micro code (0F24H/1EH, 0F25H/15H, 0F27H/37H, 0F29H/17H).
- Revised display wording of "Time Alarm" menu box in BIOS setup.
- BIOS Compile Date: 8/21/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/07/11
- Updated CPU micro code (0F12H/2EH, 0F13H/05H)
- Fixed the problem that no effect during POST if change "Delay IDE Initial"
in BIOS setup.
- Added function to automatically detect the IRQ availability and dynamically
update assignation table in PnP/PCI configurations setup page.
- Revised the wording of IEEE1394 controller in PCI device listing.
- Fixed the problem that DOS4GW.EXE causes system hang-up in DOS environment.
- Added function that automatically detects CPU operation speed after discharging
- Added SATA RAID 1 function for Intel ICH5R south bridge.The IAA RAID driver should be updated to v3.5 or later to support RAID 1 in
- BIOS Compile date: 7/11/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/06/23
- Shows the correct IRQ of IDE Controller in PCI Devices Listing.
- Fixes CPU Thermal Throttling behavior while under minus temperature, and
supports minus temperature reading in BIOS Setup.
- Fixes the problem that system could not automatically get into S4 mode,
after enabling Power Scheme of "power Option" under Windows XP.
- Fixes wrong system operation caused by incomplete discharging CMOS data
by CCMOS jumper.
- BIOS Compile Date: 6/23/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/06/09
- Added new option "HDD Change Message" in Advanced BIOS Features and the
default setting is "Disabled". If this option is changed to "Enabled", the
system will show warning message and prompt for a confirmation when one or
more than one HDD had been added into or removed from the system.
- Changed the default setting of "OnCip Serial ATA" to "Auto".
- Revised the wording of IDE channels inside the BIOS Setup. IDE Channel 0,
1, 2, and 3 are changed to 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Revised the error reading of fan speed for specific CPU cooling fan when
FanEQ 60% enabled.
- Fixed "CPU THRM-Throttling" function.
- Fixed the slow detection problem when HDD simulation card installed.
- Fixed the problem that SMARTDRV.EXE malfunction in DOS 6.22 environment.
- Fixed the problem that Windows 98 bootable floppy disk causes system hang
up during loading CD-ROM driver when "OnChip Serial ATA" is set to "Auto".
- Added "Game Accelerator" technology.
- Removed options "Virus Warning" and "Force Update ESCD".
- BIOS Compile Date: 6/9/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/05/19
- Fixed DOS 6.22 booting failure from FAT16 partition.
- Revised display mode of HTT CPU LOGO.
- Fixed BIOS hang-up problem which is caused by specific CPU cooling fan
reporting error RPM to BIOS when CPU FanEQ 60% enabled.
- Revised the following default settings in BIOS setup page.
- Bootable Add-in Device: PCI Slot Device
- CPU FanEQ Active Temperature: 70 C
- CPU Warning Temperature: 85 C
- Enabled "IDE Block Mode" and hid the option.
- Revised ICH5R RAID BIOS display issue.
- Fixed COM2 device existing in Windows Device Manager problem.
- Revised power-on delay time from 4~5 seconds to 1~2 seconds after AC
powerloss and resume.
- BIOS Compile Date: 5/19/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/04/30
BIOS ID: 11
- Added new option "SATA RAID ROM" to setup the BIOS of onboard and on-chip
- Revised setup menu for on-chip Serial ATA.
- Fixed IOMEGA USB-ZIP 250 boot issue.
- Added SVID/SDID for IC7 and IC7-G respectively.
- Added "Intel on-screen branding" and could be enabled/disabled.
- Added new options "Read Delay (Trd)" and "Turbo Mode" for system
- Fixed on-chip SATA boot issue while another bootable hard drives exist and
attached to IDE-1 or IDE-2.
- Updated memory reference code and ICH5 BIOS spec to v1.2.
- Updated ICH5 SATA RAID BIOS to v22.214.171.1244.
- Updated CPU micro code (CPU: 0F29H, ID=11H).
- Added new options "Refresh Cycle Time", "Read Delay Adjust (tRD Adj)",
"Command Per Clock (CPC)", and "Performance Mode".
- Added new option "IDE Bus Master".
- Added CPU multiplier 8X for engineering sample CPU and maximum CPU
frequency 412 MHz.
- Fixed DRAM timing settings while manually set them.
- BIOS Compile Date: 4/30/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/03/27
- First release.
- BIOS Compile Date: 3/27/2003.