|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2006/10/06
- Update VBIOS to V2.28 which supports the resolution "1440 x 900".
- BIOS compiled date: 10/06/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/08/16
- The SATA devices are now displayed correctly on the POST screen.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/16/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/25
- System now works as intended after resuming from S3.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/25/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/19
- Add the function "CPU fan control"
- BIOS compiled date: 05/19/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/10/26
- The function "C1E" now works as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 10/26/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/04/06
- Add beeping sound after a successful boot.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/06/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/03/04
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/04/2005