|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2006/01/09
- Support Cedar Mill CPU
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/09/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/24
- System now can install 64-bit Windows with nVIDIA RAID driver disk of version 1.03.
- Support CPU temperature control value for FanEQ.
- Fixed the issue that the external clock cannot be set higher than 269MHz when a CPU with 533 MHZ FSB is used.
- Memory clock will be shown correctly now.
- Removed the function "Resume by Ring".
- BIOS compiled date: 08/24/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/03
- Fixed the issue that system may show an error message when there is no PS/2 mouse and keyboard connected.
- .tRAS will be shown correctly now.
- Fixed the issue that SATA harddisk may not be detected by SiliconImage 3132 when it is set to IDE mode.
- Fixed the issue that system may not be able to resume from S3 mode if SiliconImage 3132 is set to RAID mode.
- Pentium-D now shows correct OSB logo.
- Add new item "EIST Function".
- BIOS compiled date: 08/03/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- First release..
- BIOS compiled date: 06/16/2005