|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>Socket 939>KN8 SLI|
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/30
- Fixed the issue that the serial port and parallel port may not work.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/30/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/15
- Support nForce4 Rev.B1 chipset
- BIOS compiled date: 05/15/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/03
- Support KN8 Ultra-SOTES.
- Support new LPC Flash, SST-49LF040B
- BIOS compiled date: 05/03/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/03/27
- Fixed the issue that the system may not boot from CD-ROM when "on-board LAN" is set to "Disable".
- BIOS compiled date: 03/27/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/02/13
- Support FX60. CPU
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/13/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/11
- Add new CPU support.
- The function "FanEQ control" now works as intended when installed the CPU "Athlon64 3800+".
- BIOS compiled date: 11/11/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/09/21
- Update nVIDIA RAID BIOS to V5.5
- Fixed the issue that the external clock cannot be set higher than 250MHz.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/21/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/29
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/29/2005