|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2008/07/01
- Update CPU Micro code to support Intel QX9770 CPU.
- Fixed the power-on switch unable shut down when to set "Password" to shut down..
- BIOS compiled date: 07/01/2008
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/09
- Fixed PS2 keyboard not wake up when S1 status.
- Fixed the cause system hang that PS2 keyboard press Del to enter BIOS.
- Fixed Wake up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Fixed CPU temperature abnormality when S3 return.
- Support CPU half multiplier.
- Fixed QX9650 multiplier abnormality.
- Fixed display of DRAM speed abnormality in BIOS.
- Fixed C1E and EIST function.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/09/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/01/02
- Fixed Command rate function abnormality.
- Fixed DRAM Timing abnormal.
- Update JMB363 ROM version.
- Fixed twice boot issue.
- Enhanced Intel 45nm CPU compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/10/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/10/18
- Enhanced the S3 compatibility.
- Enhanced USB keyboard and Mouse compatibility.
- Correct the CPU/DRAM Voltage function.
- BIOS compiled date: 10/18/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/02/11
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 2/11/2007