|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2004/11/01
- Added adjustable MAX & MIN multiplier item for certain retail INTEL CPUs.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Supports certain SATA CDROMs when "OnChip Serial ATA" in "Enhanced Mode".
- Revised wording in PC health item.
- BIOS compile date: 11/01/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/08/30
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Enhanced certain ECC memory module performance on boot.
- BIOS compile date: 08/30/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/04/27
- Fix an issue where the "OnChip SATA Raid Rom" item could
not be disabled.
- Added AWDFLASH v8.32 support for the "ALT+F2" hot key function.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain power supplies.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Update CPU micro code.
- BIOS compile date: 04/27/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/03/30
- Revised the wording of MAC Address status to "None" in system
configuration table if Onboard Network Controller is disabled.
- Updated CPU micro code (0F25h/1Bh, 0F32h/08h, 0F34h/0Ch)
- BIOS compile date: 03/30/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/02/24
- Updated Prescott CPU micro code.
- Added notification when no 80-wire cable is installed.
- Fixed a problem where the system hangs if
- DRAM ratio is set to 5:4 or 3:2
- DRAM timing by SPD
- N/B strap CPU as FSB800
- Updated Intel OSB logo。
- Updated BBS code.
- Changed the default year to 2004.
- Fixed an issue where the system would hang at post code "AF" with
certain memory modules installed.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain non-RAID cards.
- Enhanced compatibility with WD1200JB-SATA harddisk.
- Updated SiliconImage 3114 RAID BIOS to version 5.0.31.
- Updated INTEL RAID BIOS to version 184.108.40.20603.
- BIOS compile date: 02/24/2004.
Bios Issue Date:2003/10/30
- Fixed the problem that the hard disk on IDE-1 may not be detected by when
"OnChip SATA" is set to RAID.
- Fixed the problem that CAS latency can not be set manually when the CPU:
DRAM is set to PSB800/5:4 or PSB800/3:2.
- Remove some string in "PnP/PCI Configuration".
- Fixed the problem that system will reboot instead of shutdown when the "Wake
Up by Alarm" is enabled.
- Fixed the problem that there will be some wording error when set "Time
- Fixed the problem that the system will shutdown if the fan speed is too
low and the "Shutdown When CPU FAN Fail" is enabled.
- Enhance USB card reader compatibility.
- Add Pentium 4 Extreme Edition support.
- Fixed HDD size detected as 136GB when 200/250/300 GB SATA drives are connected
to SATA1 or SATA2 (ICH5 SATA channels)
- Fixed the problem that certain CD/DVD-ROM could not be correctly detected
when there is a HDD drive attached on the same IDE cable.
- BIOS compile date: 10/30/2003
Bios Issue Date:2003/08/21
- Displayed correct FSB frequency for PSB400 CPU after CMOS data discharged.
- Fixed the booting failure problem of Maxtor SATA HDD (Model name: 6Y120M0)
in ICH5R RAID 0 status.
- Changed the option wordings of "Boot Device" from "ZIP100"
to "ZIP100/250" and from "USB-ZIP" to "USB-ZIP/LS120".
- Enhanced the system stability when over clocks the CPU FSB over 255 MHz
with CPU:DRAM = 1:1 setting.
- Revised the wording of memory status from "DDR at Bank" to "DDR
at DIMM" in system configuration table.
- Removed the status report of Serial/Parallel port in system configurations
- Included new Intel CSA LAN boot agent.
- Displayed correct specification of DDR200 memory module during POST.
- Fixed the problem that specific CD-ROM device could not be correctly detected
when there is specific HDD connected onto the same IDE cable.
- Updated CPU micro code (0F24H/1EH, 0F25H/15H, 0F27H/37H, 0F29H/17H).
- Revised display wording of "Time Alarm" menu box in BIOS setup.
- BIOS Compile Date: 8/21/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/08/05
- Updated CPU micro code (0F29H/14H).
- Added new function to show warning message if memory voltage is or higher
- Added hot key wording to enter BIOS setup when full screen logo enabled.
- Changed the option wording from "OnChip SATA" to "OnChip
SATA RAID" for "Bootable Add-in Device".
- Changed the default setting of "FAN Fail Alarm Selectable" from
"Disabled" to "OTES FAN".
- Added new complex selections in "FAN Fail Alarm Selectable" and
"Shutdown When FAN Fail".
- BIOS Compile date: 8/5/2003.
Bios Issue Date:2003/07/15
- First release.
- BIOS Compile date: 7/15/2003.