|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2008/07/29
- Update CPU Micro code to support Intel E7200 and E7300 CPU.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/29/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/12/16
- Fixed C1E function.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/16/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/16
- Correct the CPU information of E4500 during the post screen.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/16/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/12/22
- Windows Vista Premium 32bit / 64bit Certified
- The CPU frequency is now displayed correctly on the POST screen.
- Fixed the issue that the system hangs during Vista installation, when using a Kentsfield CPU.
- Windows Vista Premium 32bit / 64bit Certified.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/22/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/11/13
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/13/2006