|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>Socket 939>AV8-3rd Eye|
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/07
- Support DRAM Command Rate adjusting function for ADA3700DKA5CF and ADA4000DKA5CF.
- Enhanced compatibility with Areca 1110 PCI-X storage card.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/07/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/02/23
- Fixed the issue that the system may not be able to boot when installed
the processor of Rev. E
- Enhanced compatibility with certain PCI RAID cards.
- Support FX60.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/23/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/08
- Enhanced compatibility with certain VGA cards.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain PCI SCSI cards.
- Add new CPU support.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/08/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/28
- Fixed the issue that with certain VGA card does not work with four 1GB RAM modules.
- DRAM Command Rate, Row Refresh Cycle Time, Read to Write Delay now work as intended.
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.
- System now can resume from S3 without problem.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/28/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/04
- Cool n' Quiet now works as intended.
- Disable Cool n' Quiet function when the multiplier is manually changed in the BIOS.3
- BIOS compiled date: 07/04/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- Update code base to 5/31 award code
- Update MCT2
- Support dualcore cpu
- Fix "CMOS Checksum fail message" when select DRAM Timing value.
- Delete "workstation" at POST
- Full screen logo
- Fixed "can not load SATA , LAN ROM issue"
Bios Issue Date:2005/04/20
- Add AMD Rev. E CPU support.
- Add new DRAM timing items.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/20/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/01/19
- Add RocketBoy AV8 support.
- Change the default RTC year to 2005.
- Fixed minor DRAM timing issue.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/19/2005
Bios Issue Date:2004/11/12
- Updated µGuru Utility to uav8_019.bin.
- Updated SATA ROM.
- Added "Delay Transactions" item.
- Added "PCI Latency Timer function" item.
- Removed an error message that appears if the year is modified and a SAVE&EXIT is executed.
- Fixed an issue where pressing TAB key to skip the OSB logo caused the Memory Information & Memory Clock to be missing.
- Changed "USB 2.0 Controller" defaulted to "Enabled", and synchronized it with the "OnChip USB Controller" setting.
- Synchronized "DDR Voltage" & "SB Voltage" in the PC Health item if modified.
- Changed "Resume by OnChip USB" default to "Enabled".
- Changed "ACPI Suspend Type" default to "S3".
- Added DMI information.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Added "Dual Channel Enabled 128bit" when in Dual Channel mode.
- BIOS compile date: 11/12/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/10/12
- Enhanced compatibility with D0 stepping FX-55 and 3200+ CPUs.
- BIOS compile date: 10/12/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/09/17
- Updated µGuru Utility to uAV8_017.BIN.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Calibrated "Delay IDE Initial" function timing.
- Default ACPI Suspend Type changed to S3.
- Fixed abnormal warning beep.
- BIOS compile date: 09/17/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/09/03
- Updated uGuru Utility to uAV8_015.BIN.
- Fixed non-adjustable "Shutdown Temp" & "Beep Temp" items in ABIT-EQ Temperature Monitoring.
- Calibrated certain CPU frequency issues.
- BIOS compile date: 09/03/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/05/25
- First Release.
- BIOS compile date: 05/25/2004