|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2007/05/30
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/30/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2006/07/07
- Enhanced compatibility with Pentium 4 EE processors.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/07/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/12/14
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/14/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/30
- Support Presler CPU.
- ABIT EQ now works as intended after resuming from S3 mode.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/30/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/23
- Memory frequency will be shown correctly when N/B Strap CPU as is set to "By CPU"
- Fixed the issue that the system may not be able to boot up from SiliconImage RAID controller when Intel RAID BIOS is enabled.
- The function "S/PDIF in" will be work correctly now.
- Update CPU micro code.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/23/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/19
- Fixed the issue that BIOS will only show one processor when a dual core CPU is installed.
- tRAS will be shown correctly now.
- EIST now works as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/19/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/06
- Fixed the issue that with certain VGA card does not work with four 1GB RAM modules.
- Intel OSB now shows correctly according to the CPU used.
- PS2 mouse now works with USB keyboard.
- Pentium D 840 will be detected correctly.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/06/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/05/24
- PCI-Express clock now shows correctly in OC Guru.
- Synchronize BIOS OC preset table with OC Guru.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/24/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/05/12
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/12/2005