|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/23
- Fixed the Wake Up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Support FSB1333 CPU.
- Fixed CPU multiplier setup abnormality.
- Fixed AHCI function abnormality.
- Fixed 45nm CPU compatibility and support CPU half multiplier.
- Enhanced IEEE 1394 performance.
- Fixed CPU multiplier abnormality when S3 return.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/23/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/16
- Support the pin definition of Front Audio adjusting function.
- Enhanced the IEEE1394 performance.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/16/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/07/18
- The ICH8R AHCI function now works as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/18/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/06/21
- Support FSB1333 CPUs
- BIOS compiled date: 06/21/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/04/18
- Fixed the onboard Ethernet may disappeared after running mem86.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/18/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/03/27
- Enhanced overclocking ability.
- Modify the Voltage adjusting function.
- Fixed an issue that the system hangs during Vista installation, when using a Kentsfield CPU.
- Fixed an issue where the system sometimes hangs on POST code 2A.
- Fixed the JMB363 performance issue.
- JMB363 now works as intended when enabling ICH8R RAID ROM.
- The "EIST adjusting" function now works as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 3/27/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/12/11
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/11/2006