|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/09
- Add new CPU support.
- Fixed the issue that the AudioEQ may not work as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/09/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/12/27
- CPU frequency now detect correctly when Prescott 3.4G, 3.6G, 3.8G installed.
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/27/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/28
- Support Presler CPU.
- Add IRQ selectable items.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/28/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/22
- Devices installed on IDE2 Master/slave will be shown correctly now on the post screen.
- Update HD audio convert table for new version of audio driver interface (Please update HD audio driver to r1.22 or later)
- Update CPU micro code.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/22/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/22
- Shut down by CPU temperature now works as intended.
- Shut down by CPU fan fail now works as intended.
- USB enable/disable function now works as intended.
- Intel Pentium 840 processor now shows correct OSB logo and frequency.
- .tRAS will be shown correctly now.
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.
- EIST function now works as intended.
- Enhance compatibility with certain SATA harddisk.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/22/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/06
- Первый выпуск.
- Дата составления BIOS: 06/06/2005