|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/26
- Fixed 45nm CPU compatibility and support CPU half multiplier.
- Fixed the Wake Up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Fixed system hang when used Intel PXE CPU series.
- Fixed CPU temperature abnormality when S3 return.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/26/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/03/18
- Update AHCI ROM version.
- Update CPU Micro code.
- Enhanced 45nm CPU compatibility.
- Fixed C1E function abnormality.
- Fixed Quick Power On Self Test function abnormality.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/18/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/09/06
- Fixed the POST will show CPU has been changed message when first time SAVE & EXIT BIOS menu.
- Enhanced the S3 compatibility with abitEQ utility.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/06/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/15
- Update CPU micro code.
- Support Wolfdale & Yolkfield CPU.
- Support the pin definition of Front Audio adjusting function.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/15/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/07/09
- Support CL=3.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
- Support Command Rate adjusting function.
- Update Jmicron BIOS to V1.06.69.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/09/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/05/17
- Первый выпуск.
- Дата составления BIOS: 5/17/2007