|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
Bios Issue Date:2007/10/19
- Fixed the suspend mode LED function.
- Please use "AFU408P.EXE" flash tool.
- BIOS compiled date: 10/19/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/27
- Enhanced the S3 compatibility with Vista OS.
- Please use "AFU480P.EXE" flash tool
- BIOS compiled date: 08/27/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/22
- Support Intel Celeron 4X0 series CPU.
- AMI BIOS Flash tool can flash BIOS directly.
- Please use "AFU480P.EXE" flash tool.
- BIOS released date: 08/22/2007