|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
|Motherboard>LGA775>Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI|
Bios Issue Date:2007/12/17
- Update CPU micro code to support 45nmCPU
- Fixed 45nm CPU incorrect temperature.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/17/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/14
- Support Wolfdale & Yolkfield CPU.
- Support the pin definition of Front Audio adjusting function.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/14/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/06/07
- Correct the PECI function.
- Fixed the issue where the system may not boot when P4 EE installed.
- The FanEQ function now works as intended.
- Update NVMM to V4.072.28.
- Windows Vista Premium 32bit / 64bit Certified.
- BIOS compiled date: 06/07/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/04/02
- Windows Vista Premium 32bit / 64bit Certified
- Fixed the warning beep, which occurs sometimes when the system is restarted.
- Update NVMM to 4.071.20
- Fixed the C1E function.
- BIOS compiled date: 4/2/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/02/26
- Fixed an issue where the system sometimes may hangs on POST code 50 and 6D.
- The DRAM command rate adjusting function now works as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 2/26/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/12/11
- Первый выпуск.
- Дата составления BIOS: 12/11/2006