|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
Bios Issue Date:2008/07/01
- Update CPU Micro code to support Intel QX9770 CPU.
- Fixed the power-on switch unable shut down when to set "Password" to shut down..
- BIOS compiled date: 07/01/2008
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/09
- Fixed PS2 keyboard not wake up when S1 status.
- Fixed the cause system hang that PS2 keyboard press Del to enter BIOS.
- Fixed Wake up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Fixed CPU temperature abnormality when S3 return.
- Support CPU half multiplier.
- Fixed QX9650 multiplier abnormality.
- Fixed display of DRAM speed abnormality in BIOS.
- Fixed C1E and EIST function.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/09/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/01/02
- Fixed Command rate function abnormality.
- Fixed DRAM Timing abnormal.
- Update JMB363 ROM version.
- Fixed twice boot issue.
- Enhanced Intel 45nm CPU compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/10/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/10/18
- Enhanced the S3 compatibility.
- Enhanced USB keyboard and Mouse compatibility.
- Correct the CPU/DRAM Voltage function.
- BIOS compiled date: 10/18/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/02/11
- Primera versión.
- Fecha de compilación de la BIOS: 2/11/2007