|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2006/12/07
- Fixed CPU temperature abnormality.
- Enhanced memory compatibility.
- Enhanced nVidia 7950 graphics card compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/07/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/06/07
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories
- BIOS compiled date: 06/07/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/03/20
- Enhanced compatibility with certain HDDs.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain storage cards.
- Fixed the issue that the external clock cannot be set higher than 340MHz.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/20/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/01/17
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 1/17/2006