|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
Bios Issue Date:2008/07/29
- Update CPU Micro code to support Intel E7200 and E7300 CPU.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/29/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/12/16
- Fixed C1E function.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/16/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/16
- Correct the CPU information of E4500 during the post screen.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/16/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/12/22
- Windows Vista Premium 32bit / 64bit Certified
- The CPU frequency is now displayed correctly on the POST screen.
- Fixed the issue that the system hangs during Vista installation, when using a Kentsfield CPU.
- Windows Vista Premium 32bit / 64bit Certified.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/22/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/11/13
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/13/2006