|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2007/10/19
- Fixed the suspend mode LED function.
- Please use "AFU408P.EXE" flash tool.
- BIOS compiled date: 10/19/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/27
- Enhanced the S3 compatibility with Vista OS.
- Please use "AFU480P.EXE" flash tool
- BIOS compiled date: 08/27/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/22
- Support Intel Celeron 4X0 series CPU.
- AMI BIOS Flash tool can flash BIOS directly.
- Please use "AFU480P.EXE" flash tool.
- BIOS released date: 08/22/2007