|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
Bios Issue Date:2006/01/09
- Support Cedar Mill CPU
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/09/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/24
- System now can install 64-bit Windows with nVIDIA RAID driver disk of version 1.03.
- Support CPU temperature control value for FanEQ.
- Fixed the issue that the external clock cannot be set higher than 269MHz when a CPU with 533 MHZ FSB is used.
- Memory clock will be shown correctly now.
- Removed the function "Resume by Ring".
- BIOS compiled date: 08/24/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/03
- Fixed the issue that system may show an error message when there is no PS/2 mouse and keyboard connected.
- .tRAS will be shown correctly now.
- Fixed the issue that SATA harddisk may not be detected by SiliconImage 3132 when it is set to IDE mode.
- Fixed the issue that system may not be able to resume from S3 mode if SiliconImage 3132 is set to RAID mode.
- Pentium-D now shows correct OSB logo.
- Add new item "EIST Function".
- BIOS compiled date: 08/03/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- First release..
- BIOS compiled date: 06/16/2005