|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/09
- Add new CPU support.
- Fixed the issue that the AudioEQ may not work as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/09/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/12/27
- CPU frequency now detect correctly when Prescott 3.4G, 3.6G, 3.8G installed.
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/27/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/28
- Support Presler CPU.
- Add IRQ selectable items.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/28/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/22
- Devices installed on IDE2 Master/slave will be shown correctly now on the post screen.
- Update HD audio convert table for new version of audio driver interface (Please update HD audio driver to r1.22 or later)
- Update CPU micro code.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/22/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/22
- Shut down by CPU temperature now works as intended.
- Shut down by CPU fan fail now works as intended.
- USB enable/disable function now works as intended.
- Intel Pentium 840 processor now shows correct OSB logo and frequency.
- .tRAS will be shown correctly now.
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.
- EIST function now works as intended.
- Enhance compatibility with certain SATA harddisk.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/22/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/06
- First Release.
- BIOS compiled date: 06/06/2005