|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/26
- Fixed 45nm CPU compatibility and support CPU half multiplier.
- Fixed the Wake Up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Fixed system hang when used Intel PXE CPU series.
- Fixed CPU temperature abnormality when S3 return.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/26/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/03/18
- Update AHCI ROM version.
- Update CPU Micro code.
- Enhanced 45nm CPU compatibility.
- Fixed C1E function abnormality.
- Fixed Quick Power On Self Test function abnormality.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/18/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/09/06
- Fixed the POST will show CPU has been changed message when first time SAVE & EXIT BIOS menu.
- Enhanced the S3 compatibility with abitEQ utility.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/06/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/15
- Update CPU micro code.
- Support Wolfdale & Yolkfield CPU.
- Support the pin definition of Front Audio adjusting function.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/15/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/07/09
- Support CL=3.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
- Support Command Rate adjusting function.
- Update Jmicron BIOS to V1.06.69.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/09/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/05/17
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 5/17/2007