|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2007/01/18
- Enhanced compatibility with certain storage cards.
- Fixed the issue that system may not able to boot when Razer USB mouse installed.
- Support DRAM ECC function.
- Update CPU micro code.
- BIOS compiled date: 1/18/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/09/22
- Add the item "Limit CPUID MaxVal" and Virtualization Technology"
- Fixed the issue that the system performance may drop off when disable the EIST function.
- Fixed the issue that the system may not be able to install MS Vista.
- Support DRAM voltage and MCH voltage adjusting function.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/22/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/08/29
- Support the function "Quick Resume Technology" enable/ disable function
- The function "S 3 resume" now works as instended.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/29/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/07/31
- Add new CPU support.
- The "EIST enable/ disable function now works as intended.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/31/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/06/22
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 06/22/2006