|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2007/11/20
- Enhanced Celeron 4X0 series CPU compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/20/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/07/05
- The post beep function now works as intended..
- BIOS released date: 07/05/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/02/15
- The wake on Alarm function now works as intended.
- BIOS release date: 2/15/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/11/02
- Support FSB800 of Core 2 Duo processors.
- BIOS release date: 11/2/2006