|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/07
- Fixed some temperature readings.
- Fixed the issue that system may show the message "CPU is unworkable
or has been changed" sometimes.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/07/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/03/21
- Update RAID ROM (V4.60).
- Fixed a problem where the system cannot boot into Windows if
a. The OS is installed in the SATA hard disk when both the SATA and PATA hard disks are present.
b. The PATA hard disk is removed after the OS installation.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/21/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/01/21
- Added new CPU support.
- BIOS will get the correct MAC address now.
- Thorton 2600+ now will be correctly recognized by the BIOS.
- Change the default RTC year to 2005.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/21/2005
Bios Issue Date:2004/10/01
- First release.
- BIOS compile date: 10/01/2004