|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2005/01/11
- Enhance CPU compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/01/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/01/07
- Added new CPU support.
- Changed default Suspend_Mode_Item to S3 and USB_Resume_Item to Enabled for WHQL. Please change USB-PWR Jumper setting from default 1-2 (wake-up disabled) to 2-3 (wake-up enabled).
- Changed default RTC year to 2005.
- BIOS compile date: 01/07/2005
Bios Issue Date:2004/10/20
- Prevented system hang at 24h after modify Resource Controlled By Manual in PnP/PCI Configuration.
- Calibrate DDR Voltage back to normal, after Load Optimized Defaults.SAVE and Exit Setup.
- BIOS compile date: 10/20/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/09/30
- Fixed an issue where a "CPU is unworkable or has been changed. Please recheck – CPU SOFT MENU" error message
appears if a FSB 200 MHz CPU is installed.
- Removed "System BIOS Cacheable & Video RAM Cacheable" item from Advanced Chipset features".
- Removed "Virus Protection" item from "Advanced BIOS features".
- BIOS compile date:09/30/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/09/22
- First release.
- BIOS compile date: 09/22/2004