|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2007/07/09
- Update VBIOS to K8CRT67.ROM to support Wide Screen.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/09/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2006/08/10
- The SATA devices are now displayed correctly on the POST screen./li>
- BIOS compiled date: 08/10/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/06/28
- Fixed the issue that the POST. Beeps sometimes may not work.
- BIOS compiled date: 06/28/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/10
- Fixed the problem in V1.1 where the POST beeps are not present.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/10/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/02/06
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/06/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/12/07
- Support KV-85 V2.0
- BIOS compiled date: 12/07/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/10/13
- First release.
- BIOS compile date: 10/13/2005