|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2008/04/28
- Fixed some new CPU hang on port code "C1" when 4 DIMM insert.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/28/2008
Bios Issue Date:2007/11/14
- Fixed Sempron CPU temperature issue.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/14/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/09/03
- Support AMD BE series CPU.
- Fixed CPU temperature anomaly.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/03/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/03/26
- Fixed the FANEQ control function.
- Update CPU micro code.
- The LAN boot function now works as intended.
- Enhance compatibility with certain memories.
- BIOS compiled date: 3/26/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/09/22
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
- Support DRAM "CAS Latency and Command rate" adjusting function.
- The AuxFan2 now works as intended after resuming from S3.
- The "Wake up by PME# of PCI function" now works as intended.
- Fixed the issue that the system sometimes may not be able to boot when install the CPU A64 X2 3800+ "ADA3800IAA5CU".
- Fixed the issue that the CPU Vcore of Sempron 3000+ were not correctly.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/22/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/07/19
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/19/2006