|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/30
- Fixed the issue that the serial port and parallel port may not work.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/30/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/15
- Support nForce4 Rev.B1 chipset
- BIOS compiled date: 05/15/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/03
- Support KN8 Ultra-SOTES.
- Support new LPC Flash, SST-49LF040B
- BIOS compiled date: 05/03/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/03/27
- Fixed the issue that the system may not boot from CD-ROM when "on-board LAN" is set to "Disable".
- BIOS compiled date: 03/27/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/02/13
- Support FX60. CPU
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/13/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/11
- Add new CPU support.
- The function "FanEQ control" now works as intended when installed the CPU "Athlon64 3800+".
- BIOS compiled date: 11/11/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/09/21
- Update nVIDIA RAID BIOS to V5.5
- Fixed the issue that the external clock cannot be set higher than 250MHz.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/21/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/29
- Support KN8 SLI
- BIOS compiled date: 08/29/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/08/26
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.
- Change the CPU FanEQ active temperature.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/26/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/07
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/07/2005