|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/30
- Fixed the Wake Up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Fixed 45nm CPU compatibility and support CPU half multiplier.
- Fixed system hang when used Intel PXE CPU series.
- Fixed the power-on switch unable shut down when to set "Password" to shut down.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/30/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/03/27
- Fixed C1E and EIST function.
- Fixed the 7600GT Graphics card compatibility problem.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/27/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/02/29
- Update CPU Micro code.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/29/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/01/11
- Fixed Audio abnormality.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/11/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/11/26
- Fixed X9650 CPU not adjust ratio.
- Fixed DDR2 Voltage unable adjust above 2V.
- Update AHCI ROM version.
- Enhanced E2160 and E6300 CPU compatibility.
- Fixed incorrect string in BIOS.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/26/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/07/19
- Add S1 Function.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/19/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/05/24
- Fixed the CPU multiplier adjusting function.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/24/2007.
Bios Issue Date:2007/05/18
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 5/18/2007