|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>IP35 Pro XE|
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/26
- Fixed 45nm CPU compatibility and support CPU half multiplier.
- Fixed the Wake Up by WAKE# of PCIe function abnormality.
- Fixed system hang when used Intel PXE CPU series.
- Fixed CPU temperature abnormality when S3 return.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/26/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/02/19
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/19/2008