|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>LGA775>IN9 32X-MAX Wi-Fi|
Bios Issue Date:2008/05/20
- Fixed F6,F7 function on the BIOS menu.
- Fixed CPU voltage limit setup control incorrectly.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/20/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2008/01/24
- Update Micro CPU code to support 45nm CPU.
- Enhanced nVidia 8800GTX Graphics card compatibility.
- Enhanced PCIe slot compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/24/2008.
Bios Issue Date:2007/08/28
- Enhanced compatibility with SATA DVD ROM.
- Update CPU micro code.
- BIOS compiled date: 08/28/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/05/08
- Update NVMM to V4.71.20
- Fixed an issue where the system sometimes hangs when enable the Keyboard emulation.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain HDDs under RAID5.
- Support 1333 CPUs.
- Enhanced overclocking ability for quad core processors.
- Fixed a performance issue when Pentium an Extreme Edition installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/08/2007
Bios Issue Date:2007/02/13
- Update NVMM to 4.64.14
- Support DRAM tRFC adjusting function.
- S3 function now works as intended without problems.
- Support CPU multiplier adjusting function for Intel Extreme Edition processors.
- BIOS compiled date: 2/13/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/12/25
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 12/25/2006