|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- Reduce the time system uses when waking from S3 mode.
- BIOS compiled date: 06/16/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/04/11
- EIST now will work as it should be after resume from S3.
- Fan speed over 10000RPM will show correctly.
- Fixed minor wording issue when CPU with 2M L2 cache is installed.
- Add new items in hardware monitor section regarding FanEQ.
- Added EIST control item.
- Add "C1E Function" control item.
- Change the default setting of "Execute Disable Bit" to "Disable".
- BIOS compiled date: 04/11/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/02/04
- Add EIST support.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/04/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/01/26
- Update CPU micro code.
- Enhanced PCIE VGA performance.
- Added CPU FANEQ Control item.
- Fixed CPU Warning Temperature abnormal.
- Fixed CPU Shutdown Temperature abnormal.
- Fixed an issue that UUID been clear if NETWORK Controller disabled.
- Fixed BOOT Sequence abnormal.
- Fixed FAN abnormal after resume from S1/S3/S4.
- Fixed FAN Fail Alarm function failure.
- Fixed BOOT Form LAN abnormal issue if have no LAN connected.
- Remove IRQ14 & IRQ15 item.
- BIOS compile date: 01/26/2005
Bios Issue Date:2004/11/04
- Added adjustable MAX & MIN multiplier item for certain retail INTEL CPUs.
- Enhanced certain DDR400 performance.
- Removed DRAM ratio 3:4.
- Removed IRQ 14/15 assignment item.
- Modified some POST wording when using Celeron D CPU.
- Added DMI information.
- Changed "Resume by OnChip USB" default to "Enabled".
- Changed "ACPI Suspend Type" default to "S3".
- BIOS compile date: 11/04/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/10/01
- Support IG-81.
- Add "CPU Warning Temperature", "FAN Fail Alarm Selectable" and "Shutdown When CPU FAN Fail"
- Remove "COM2 Port" icon from Windows System Management.
- Add wording "Interleaved Mode" or "Asymmetric Mode" after Dual Channel.
- Enhanced memory compatibility.
- Enhanced PCI-E VGA card compatibility.
- Update CPU micro code.
- Fix "CPU Shutdown Temperature" function fail issue.
- Update LAN Boot ROM to v2.0.
- BIOS compile date: 10/01/2004