|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>Socket 939>Fatal1ty AN8 SLI|
Bios Issue Date:2007/04/16
- Fixed an issue where the system sometimes hangs when copying large files.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/16/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/01/19
- Support FX-60
- Enhanced compatibility with certain USB devices
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
- BIOS compiled date: 1/19/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/17
- Enhanced compatibility with certain PCI SCSI cards.
- Add new CPU support.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/17/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/09/27
- Enhanced some VGA cards compatibility.
- Update nVIDIA RAID BIOS to V4.8
- Enhanced DRAM compatibility.
- Enhanced some sound cards compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/27/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/21
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.2
- BIOS compiled date: 07/21/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/12
- Change default setting of Cool n' Quiet to "Enable"
- Change Full screen logo.
- Cool n' Quiet now works as intended.
- Fixed the issue that certain VGA card does not work with DVI output.
- Fixed the issue that some 3D application may not run stable in SLi mode.
- Change some item in DRAM voltage section.
- Update AMD MCT2
- BIOS compiled date: 07/12/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- Update MCT2
- Support dualcore cpu
- Modified DMI Pool
- Add ACPI CPU1 data
- Delete "an emergy star"
Bios Issue Date:2005/04/25
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/25/2005