|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>Socket 939>AX8 V2.0|
Bios Issue Date:2006/03/20
- Enhanced compatibility with certain storage cards.
- The POST screen now show correctly when ATI X1300 VGA card installed.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/30/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/28
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/28/2005