|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/07
- Support DRAM Command Rate adjusting function for ADA3700DKA5CF and ADA4000DKA5CF.
- Enhanced compatibility with Areca 1110 PCI-X storage card.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/07/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/02/23
- Fixed the issue that the system may not be able to boot when installed
the processor of Rev. E
- Enhanced compatibility with certain PCI RAID cards.
- Support FX60.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/23/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/08
- Enhanced compatibility with certain VGA cards.
- Enhanced compatibility with certain PCI SCSI cards.
- Add new CPU support.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/08/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/28
- Fixed the issue that with certain VGA card does not work with four 1GB RAM modules.
- DRAM Command Rate, Row Refresh Cycle Time, Read to Write Delay now work as intended.
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.
- System now can resume from S3 without problem.
- BIOS compiled date: 07/28/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/04
- Cool n' Quiet now works as intended.
- Disable Cool n' Quiet function when the multiplier is manually changed in the BIOS.3
- BIOS compiled date: 07/04/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- Update code base to 5/31 award code
- Update MCT2
- Support dualcore cpu
- Fix "CMOS Checksum fail message" when select DRAM Timing value.
- Delete "workstation" at POST
- Full screen logo
- Fixed "can not load SATA , LAN ROM issue"
Bios Issue Date:2005/04/20
- Add AMD Rev. E CPU support.
- Add new DRAM timing items.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/20/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/01/19
- Add RocketBoy AV8 support.
- Change the default RTC year to 2005.
- Fixed minor DRAM timing issue.
- BIOS compiled date: 01/19/2005
Bios Issue Date:2004/11/12
- Updated µGuru Utility to uav8_019.bin.
- Updated SATA ROM.
- Added "Delay Transactions" item.
- Added "PCI Latency Timer function" item.
- Removed an error message that appears if the year is modified and a SAVE&EXIT is executed.
- Fixed an issue where pressing TAB key to skip the OSB logo caused the Memory Information & Memory Clock to be missing.
- Changed "USB 2.0 Controller" defaulted to "Enabled", and synchronized it with the "OnChip USB Controller" setting.
- Synchronized "DDR Voltage" & "SB Voltage" in the PC Health item if modified.
- Changed "Resume by OnChip USB" default to "Enabled".
- Changed "ACPI Suspend Type" default to "S3".
- Added DMI information.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Added "Dual Channel Enabled 128bit" when in Dual Channel mode.
- BIOS compile date: 11/12/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/10/12
- Enhanced compatibility with D0 stepping FX-55 and 3200+ CPUs.
- BIOS compile date: 10/12/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/09/17
- Updated µGuru Utility to uAV8_017.BIN.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Calibrated "Delay IDE Initial" function timing.
- Default ACPI Suspend Type changed to S3.
- Fixed abnormal warning beep.
- BIOS compile date: 09/17/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/09/03
- Updated uGuru Utility to uAV8_015.BIN.
- Fixed non-adjustable "Shutdown Temp" & "Beep Temp" items in ABIT-EQ Temperature Monitoring.
- Calibrated certain CPU frequency issues.
- BIOS compile date: 09/03/2004
Bios Issue Date:2004/05/25
- First Release.
- BIOS compile date: 05/25/2004