|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
|Motherboard>Socket 939>AT8 32X|
Bios Issue Date:2006/05/19
- The function "S3 resume" now works as intended.
- The function "cool and quiet" now works as intended with FX60.
- BIOS compiled date: 05/19/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/04/25
- Enhanced overclocking ability.
- Support new LPC Flash, SST-49LF040B
- BIOS compiled date: 04/25/2006
Bios Issue Date:2006/03/20
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 03/20/2006