|You may want to know:|
How to update the bios? Please click here.
Besides downloading the bios file, you also need the Flash Utility to flash bios rom. (For files before Aug 2001)
- CPU support list
- For more FAQs about BIOS relationship, click here please.
- You won't need to update BIOS until the latest bios has improve / fix some functions.
- You won't need to upgrade through all of the BIOS files, just upgrade to the latest one please and it will include all previous improvments.
- The CMOS data will be lost after flashing the BIOS. You may need to enter the BIOS setup screen and configure your system information after rebooting the machine.
Bios Issue Date:2007/04/16
- Fixed an issue where the system sometimes hangs when copying large files.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/16/2007
Bios Issue Date:2006/01/19
- Support FX-60
- Enhanced compatibility with certain USB devices
- Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
- BIOS compiled date: 1/19/2006
Bios Issue Date:2005/11/17
- Enhanced compatibility with certain PCI SCSI cards.
- Add new CPU support.
- BIOS compiled date: 11/17/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/09/27
- Enhanced some VGA cards compatibility.
- Update nVIDIA RAID BIOS to V4.8
- Enhanced DRAM compatibility.
- Enhanced some sound cards compatibility.
- BIOS compiled date: 09/27/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/21
- Recalibrate CPU temperature.2
- BIOS compiled date: 07/21/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/07/12
- Change default setting of Cool n' Quiet to "Enable"
- Change Full screen logo.
- Cool n' Quiet now works as intended.
- Fixed the issue that certain VGA card does not work with DVI output.
- Fixed the issue that some 3D application may not run stable in SLi mode.
- Change some item in DRAM voltage section.
- Update AMD MCT2
- BIOS compiled date: 07/12/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/06/16
- Update MCT2
- Support dualcore cpu
- Modified DMI Pool
- Add ACPI CPU1 data
- Delete "an emergy star"
Bios Issue Date:2005/04/25
- Add AMD Rev. E CPU support.
- Add "Wake-up by Onchip LAN" function.
- Add LDT frequency item "x1.5" and "x2.5".
- Add some new USB related items.
- BIOS compiled date: 04/25/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/02/17
- Update RAID ROM to v4.81.
- The CPU Multiplier function now works as intended.
- Fix the issue that BIOS may hang at ABIT EQ voltage monitoring section
if DDR voltage is set to 2.80V.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/17/2005
Bios Issue Date:2005/02/01
- First release.
- BIOS compiled date: 02/01/2005